Nosotros xD

Mi foto
Laa Plata ;), Argentina

3 de febrero de 2009


EDWARD & BELLA




ESTA FOTO ES LA DULCE Y  ROMANTICA DE TODA LA PELIIII!!!!!!!!............

AMIGOS SEPAN QUE LOS AMO!Y EXTRAÑO MUCHO!!!!!!!

CaN i HaVe ThIs DaNcE??
Take my hand, take a breathe Pull me close and take one step Keep your eyes locked on mine and let the music be your guide
Want you promise me
Now want you promise me that you never forget  We'll keep dancing  To keep dancing  Wherever we go next  It's like catching lighting the chances of finding someone like you It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do and with every step together We just keep on getting better  So can I have this dance?  Can I have this dance?  Can I have this dance?  Take my hand and take the lead and every turn will be safe with me Don't be afraid, afraid to fall You know I catch you through it all You can't keep us apart  Even a thousand miles can't keep us apart  Cause my heart is Together: Cause my heart is wherever you are  It's like catching lighting the chances of felling someone like you It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do and with every step together We just keep on getting better  So can I have this dance?
Can I have this dance? 
Can I have this dance?
No mountains to high enough
Oceans to wide Cause together or not our dance won't stop Let it rain, let it poor What we have is worth fighting for I know I believe that we were meant to be  It's like catching lighting the chances of finding someone like you It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do and with every step together We just keep on getting better  So can I have this dance?  Can I have this dance?  Can I have this dance? Can I have this dance? Can I have this dance?
BESOS........................
LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios: